Just found this yesterday. This is a grant for mothers where the sentence, “No…” constantly inhibits you from being the best Mom you can be! Here are the guidelines:
- Grants are $2,000 and include access to SeekHer’s “No is Beautiful” in Motherhood resources and support community (open to all applicants)
- Grants are subject to applicable taxes
- Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older (19 years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska) as of date of entry, who identifies as a mother.
- There will be three application periods:
- May 9, 2023 – June 30, 2023
- July 1, 2023 – August 31, 2023
- September 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023
- Applications will only be accepted in English
- You may enter once per application period with a different, unique entry
- An individual can only be a recipient of one grant
- No purchase necessary. The “No” Grants Contest is sponsored by Pepsi-Cola Company. Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older (19 years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska) as of date of entry), who identify as a mother. Begins 7:00 a.m. ET on 5/9/23 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/31/23.
- For Official Rules, entry deadlines, grant description, how to enter, and complete details, click here.
Please hurry and apply!!! This could be helpful for victims and survivors alike!!! I applied! It looks as though it is yearly, so I will update this Blog when I find out more! Best wishes to all! Love and light! <3