PROMPT: My Goals for 2023
I recently posted my 2023 goals for my Blog, but not for myself, personally. I do not like “resolutions,” but I can deal with “goals.” I also set an intention word for the year. At first I thought it should be Motivation, but I now feel it is Contemplation. This means I need to slow down and take my time with things AND think about what is only vitally necessary, for my betterment. I need to be intentional with what I do!
My PERSONAL Goals include:
- Getting my health in a better state, mentally and physically;
- Getting more exposure for my Blog so it helps more and more people;
- Passing “Laura’s Law;”
- Get into a better routine that allows me to fit in what I need AND doesn’t wear me out;
- Declutter and simplify my possessions and those who are living with me;
- Get in a better financial state – I’m doing pretty well, but there is always room for improvement; plus, I need a P/T job to execute that!
Here’s to love and light in the new year!
Your closing comment “Here’s to love and light in the new year!” should be the guide to breathing . . . thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Thank you for reading them and responding!
These sound like very good goals. I’ll be cheering you on this year as you work on them.
What is Laura’s Law?
And your goals look reasonable and attainable. Good luck!
Definitely decluttering needs to be on my list. I started some last year but need to do a lot more. And this year I’ve also started thinking about a word for the year… perseverance. I know what I need to do; I just need to do it.
I love that word! Finish something until the end!
Those sound like some great goals – I think we could all do with more slowing down and thinking about what we’re doing! Good luck with them
Thank you! I’m going to do my best!
Trying to comment again — I keep getting an error. What is Laura’s Law? And, re: goals, I’m a big fan of using them as a general road map, so I have an idea where I want to go, but I’m open to detours as needed. 🙂
Amen to goals and sometimes detours! Here’s my petition for Laura’s Law: https://chng.it/rKXgQxyX